Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cake Stands To Rent In Ottawa 1 Year Anniversary Ideas?

1 year anniversary ideas? - cake stands to rent in ottawa

First boyfrends February me and my 1 year!

I have no idea what to do? "

I want to somehow relax and party at a friend. But what if we can not find a house? What are the places where you can rent? nothing too serious, that we do not need a banquet hall or something fancy.

I get a cake I saw in the theme spongebob Y. great I thought it would be good for us.

Would drink alittle.

Could play Twister (because it's very funny if youe drank and drank)

a normal night .. relax .. Party. but I want to go ideas. A pie and play Twister are just a few.

We are both 18 and friends between the ages of 17-22.

more ideas for us? Please and thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment