Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wheat Heartburn How Long Does Heartburn Usually Last For?

How long does heartburn usually last for? - wheat heartburn

I think this heart pain after eating ... Or if I go without eating more than he should.
It pains me straight to the heart (chest) and directly below it, all the background and in the middle of the left side (obviously the left side, but I can not allow this part).

I do not know whether the heartburn. Never eat anything spicy or hot. Everything you eat chicken, vegetables or whole wheat stuff. Not like the ribs or pizza or something.

But the pain lasts for hours .. sometimes a whole day, and lately I'm really, but very rarely, pain in the left shoulder.
Sometimes I'm like "SHH ***** hurts but only for 2 seconds.

It was quite new and I know that many of you say: "Why not just go to a doctor?" Well ... I have no insurance and could also wonder if moving heartburn before the first pocket money.

"Twenty feet, the body .. 4 to 6% fat, I exercise and eat never a bad thing for heartburn, and if I me.Could# 039 eat, bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment