Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Build Muscle At Home How Many Pounds Of Muscle Can I Possibly Build With No Extra Body Fat In 3 Months?

How many pounds of muscle can i possibly build with no extra body fat in 3 months? - build muscle at home

I wish, how many kilos of muscle, they know may be built in 3 months with no excess body fat. Weightlifting, swimming, I can walk for an hour cardio.swimming strengthens muscles and burns fat? What can I do to you before, to add muscle mass, but not the muscles fat.also burns extra body fat? how many pounds to build muscle mass, so that I lose 1% body fat. thnx for all your help.

1 comment:

Bobby B said...

this guy could be bad, but I think it's impossible. AND 1 more thing, have any body fat content of less than 6, because it is dangerous for the body to respect, I always make.
Bobby B.

Post a Comment