Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kenwood Cd Changer I Am Trying To Make A Music Cd To Listen To In My Truck. I Have A Kenwood Cd Changer And The Cd Won't Play?

I am trying to make a music cd to listen to in my truck. i have a kenwood cd changer and the cd won't play? - kenwood cd changer

Yesterday I was listening to a CD in my car. My car has no CD drive, because it is a base model 2000 model Silverado. But the vehicle has a Kenwood CD changer 10 discs. If I did not play the CD in,. but I know that the CD changer, works like regular store bought works of the conference is perfect in it. Help? I really want to listen to a disc in my car.

4 comments:

Im.about... said...

You need to convert MP3 files to WAV .. Older CD players do not move mp3's time to Sotware, where you can convert files

garethwi... said...

Your problem is more than that, if the CD and CD-RW, you have to extract and burn your playlist to CD-R. CD changer values / read-only CD-R, are the ones you buy in the store ...

garethwi... said...

Your problem is more than that, if the CD and CD-RW, you have to extract and burn your playlist to CD-R. CD changer values / read-only CD-R, are the ones you buy in the store ...

Robbie W said...

You may have created a data CD. Try to create a music CD, most software for burning CDs, the option "Create an audio CD.

Post a Comment