Monday, January 18, 2010

Cook County Wills Where Can I Purchase Cook County Illinois Tax Certificates Or Tax Liens Available For Resale?

Where can I purchase Cook County Illinois tax certificates or tax liens available for resale? - cook county wills

I am interested in buying certificates of property taxes in Cook County, Illinois. Not in the auction of tax, when I learned that too much competition that pushes interest rates to 0% so I want to buy a certificate on the secondary market or on the counter. I know that the tax certificates are a good investment, and purchasers of tax are very discreet and uncooperative competition. He is someone who sold the tax certificate in Chicago or Cook County? I'm happy for certificates that are probably not redeemed, you may file a petition in order to write them. Thank you for your answers.

1 comment:

alan_gre... said...

You're right, the competition has increased dramatically in recent years, many funds to purchase certificates on the property tax to 0%, hoping that the owner can not pay and to exclude them.

The only company that offers a tax certificate from Cook County, IL, is http://www.taxresales.com. They also provide a true report on foreclosures and other indicators.

I will go home from work, and that the report shows that approximately 300 objects per month will be sold through a tax deed to say, tax buyers have locked them up. I bought the buyer of the property tax reduction and a very good, but now I have my tax certificates me.

They used to access the list online, but now it seems that it is under construction. Moreover, it is necessary to obtain a quote, and issuance of the certificate is about 40-60 days, because I think this company is also brokering license buyer.

Post a Comment