Monday, January 11, 2010

Kiwi Shoe Shine NJROTC Shoe Shining Techniques?

NJROTC shoe shining techniques? - kiwi shoe shine

I'm in NJROTC in high school and I want to know how to shine shoes.

I use:

http://www.vtarmynavy.com/kiwi-shoe-poli ...

That's what I do

1. I polish my shoes from dirt and dust.

2. I get to take a can of shoe polish (Kiwi) and a toothbrush and brush their teeth at the heel.

3. I have a little water and dips the sponge in water issues. (Do not let me get wet)

4. I apply the scrub all over your shoes.

5. I let it dry for five minutes and "Buff" (so buff, I do not believe that I am right).

6. Blunted. Only the brightness.

Help! Parade and glitter work, but not

5 comments:

mz.olive... said...

At the top of the shoe polish they can fill with water. Take a cotton ball and soak it in water, then polish. Make small circles on the shoes with cotton wool. Take one section at a time. You will see water stains. Once the stripes disappear and brightness do not always add more water. The thing is, no more water in Poland. If you are a new pair of shoes, which take much longer. Hope this helps.

Distance H said...

http://artofmanliness.com/2008/07/29/how ...

There ya go. I do not think you had enough of the paint. Do not use a toothbrush. Use a wide brush. Read the instructions above for further assistance.

Good luck.

Distance H said...

http://artofmanliness.com/2008/07/29/how ...

There ya go. I do not think you had enough of the paint. Do not use a toothbrush. Use a wide brush. Read the instructions above for further assistance.

Good luck.

devin b said...

Kiwi kindle the fire before

devin b said...

Kiwi kindle the fire before

Post a Comment