Wednesday, February 3, 2010

N64 Usb Best Why When Using My N64/PSX USB Converter, Does N64 Games With The Analog Stick....?

Why when using my N64/PSX USB converter, does N64 games with the analog stick....? - n64 usb best

Moving slower than the original game with the same driver, or with the control keys? What if I run with the control buttons, I quite quickly as they walk slowly with the lever, a kind of movement forward, when the slight tilt of the joystick in the normal ... Although the runway all the way until you walk instead of running ... it works only with the joystick ... Is there a way to fix this problem? I want to play really normal: P But thanks anyway: D By the way, I got it new on eBay, box and all ... You do not need to function well ... Here is the link that is where I bought it .... http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-PSX-AND-N6 ...
Please tell me how can I solve this problem, sales@japanvideogames.com simple e-mail, and I expect an answer. Thank you folks ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing, and I was able to know where the use will go from N-1, 83 or 2.00b then to the settings or whatever pj64 emulator, and set the range up to 100, which means you as soon as possible would go to the original console. I do not know much about the real range N64, just keep that control.

Post a Comment