Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sample Picture Welcome Packages Destination Wedding My Laptop Has Lost My Files?

My laptop has lost my files? - sample picture welcome packages destination wedding

Just yesterday, I turned my laptop on the dashboard had changed all my icons have changed, and lost virtually all of my settings - I had forgotten, such as MSN, the browser has come into connection with the Internet created by default, so that in my pictures is all that had pictures of the sample. I have a virus scan and noticed that even through, scanning of old files that can access it when I start to use. But every time it lasts forever, from the welcome screen on my desk to go and seems to forget what I have, I said, for example, the benefits of saving for the registration or the use of Firefox Browser preferred. three, no viruses, as such, but my antivirus software said it so I am wondering if anyone knows what will happen to him? Or is it a case of old laptop?

2 comments:

therry.h... said...

try to go into all programs> Accessories> System Restore and restore to a day before the problems more Windows XP and Vista OS, and Windows 7 will be launched systen restore beta

mrburton said...

It is very strange that sounds like someone has hacked, it is doubtful, but it is not easy to do if you do not have a firewall, of course. Someone else has access to your system. If you know the name of one of the files on your quest for the Run command and type the exact name of the file and open the file and check open its properties and find your way. It is a very rare problem is your old laptop, it can be just enough time for an upgrade. : (

Post a Comment