Monday, February 15, 2010

The Wedding Dance Mount & Blade How To Invitation Ideas, Please VOTE For Your Favourite?

Invitation ideas, please VOTE for your favourite? - the wedding dance mount & blade how to

We share our wedding invitations, and we throw some ideas at this time. Please let me know what idea you want (n). If someone does not, can you please tell me why? This will help us an idea of what to see:

Note that the image / photo on a network adapter (our color scheme installed) are:

* Head Pro-shot of us - my friend is a photographer.

Drawing on a whim *, there is a picture of us, but) without the error - I have a friend who can draw us

* A summary of the dancing couple look

* Two separate photos when we were kids, picture-shopping together to take a photo. This may seem a little strange, since we are not children, but youGht could be a nice gesture. But please let me know if you think it's a little scary!

10 comments:

ed said...

* Establishment of a whim, if they have an idea of us, but without errors;) - I could have a friend who we get from

always thinkin said...

Outline of a bullet in the head ......... I do not like it when you send pictures of themselves on the invitation.

justagir... said...

First choice! My second choice would be the sketch of the dancing couple. Congratulations

gravity of love said...

* Two separate images when we were kids, picture-shopping together to take a photo. This may seem a little strange, since we are not children, but thought it would be a nice gesture. But please let me know if you think it's a little scary!

♥{Juicyy... said...

IDES That's great.
The idea, not like the drawing, a dancing couple want. It is very simple and original for me. I know people who have done this for their wedding. You should do everything in your marriage or you want to be both and unambiguous.
The ideas that I like the best shot in the head and the professional image of the child in Photoshop.
**** From these two I like the best idea in Photoshop. His unique and different, which is a great thing. It can symbolize that you have two children, one days creat ((if you both want to have children)), which features you as a child.

☮Neo-Hip... said...

I like the ideas:
A - The outline of the professional headshot.
and B - Pictures of a child. I do not see why anyone thinks this would be scary, but I personally think it's a sweet idea ... Which shows you marry two teenage children.
Before then, you can still make professional pictures.

Carol G said...

I like the idea of Lili.

Jenn said...

Ideas ... Love my favorites was shot in the head to find us (love it!) Or pictures of children (people like)! The love of new ideas ... Can one of them!

julie s said...

I think the first 2 ideas would be nice ... Photos of children, not only seems right for a wedding invitation

Good luck!

laura said...

very nice and gives children the impression that the odds have always known that everything goes well xx

Post a Comment