Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sluts Of Msn Messenger Girls Tell Me What You Thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

Girls tell me what you thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk? - sluts of msn messenger

I started with the basics. We are both in the 9th Class. It is very popular, but shes a bit quiet. She goes with prostitutes and school, but shes very quiet. Anyway.

I talked to your MSN Messenger a few times. Just kind of talk. I said: Hi, you once or twice, as in the school before. The problem is, idk if shes interested.

One of my friends knew that I wanted and I said hey you know) (my name. "And he told me that she only said:" Unknown "

What does this mean. I also wanted to say that it was the best time to have called in their own way.

What does this mean and Does anyone have any advice.


ps. sorrybtw catoagory for evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment